• High Contrast Mode
  • Text Size: Reset +
  • Translate:

T1 - Contact Details

If you have a dental problem, please contact your dentist as GPs cannot prescribe medication for dental problems. If you need emergency dental help or are not registered with a dentist please call 111 for help and advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Please get in touch and let us know if there is more we can do to provide information online.