• Charnwood Community Medical Group are committed to maintaining good levels of hand hygiene within the practice.
• Cleaning your hands is the simplest, cheapest and most effective way of preventing germs being passed from one person to another.
• Alcohol gel and soap is available for patients and staff in all consulting rooms and posters are displayed above all sinks.
• Regular hand washing audits are carried out by the Practice.
• Hand washing information is available for patients on the Practice website.
Please click on the image above to complete the Friends and Family Test for the Practice. Thank you.
Rosebery Pharmacy is open 6.30am-11.30pm. Visit or phone us today for FREE advice, FREE repeat prescriptions and FREE delivery! Phone us on 01509 260330.
Please note that whilst Rosebery Pharmacy advertise on this website, the practice does not endorse any pharmacy, patients are free to use the pharmacy of their choice. Thank you.